No need to travel any further
Have you ever tried making sushi at home and it didn't work out as you wished? Me too 12 years ago. But I never stopped learning till I finally learned it all over the world from my tutors.
I offer you now my unique know-how, where you learn practial rolling skills, information about ingredients and I will also share some secret recepies with you.
- I will show you how to cook and flavour the sushi rice according to my best recipe
- I will teach you how to make a MAKI roll and explain what types of sushi exist (FUTOMAKI, HOSOMAKI)
- You will learn the reverse roll, so-called CALIFORNIA ROLL
- I will teach you how to hold chopsticks and eat with them comfortably
- Vegetarians will also be pleased, as sushi will not only contain raw fish
Course duration: approx. 2 hours
Price: ¥ 5000 / person
Watch the video from previous season:
Whatsup: 070 1404 8880
or in person in Sheltered Inn